Information on the processing of personal data
Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or otherwise identifiable persons may be processed. This page describes how to manage the site with reference to the processing of personal data of users who - for any reason - consult it, in compliance with current regulations.
In this regard, Space, as data controller (and hereinafter referred to simply as "owner") informs users that, pursuant to the provisions of art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (hereinafter, "privacy code") and by art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR"), the data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes.
Space also specifies that this information is provided only for the Space site and not for other websites that the user may consult and to which they have access through links on our pages.
The data controller is Space Spa, with registered office in Via Torelli, 24, cod. fisc. and VAT number 02658200924, in the person of the Sole Director and legal representative Giovanni Verreschi
Object of the treatment
The Data Controller processes personal and identification data (such as, but not limited to, name, surname, company name, address, telephone, email, bank details, etc.), hereinafter referred to as "personal data" or simply "data" , communicated by users when registering on the website www.spacespa.it or when concluding contracts or even participating in opinion polls, filling in registration forms through this site for events organized by the Data Controller, from the online request for clarifications or requests for support or, finally, from sending newsletters.
Purpose of processing
The data provided by users are processed:
without their express consent (Article 24, letter a, b, c, privacy code and Article 6 letter b and e GDPR) for the following purposes:
- site management and maintenance;
- use of any services requested by users;
- participation by online registration in initiatives or events organized by the Data Controller;
- acknowledgment or registration of a contact request;
- fulfillment of the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order or by a provision of the Authority;
- conclusion of contracts for the services offered by the Data Controller;
- fulfillment of pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from relationships in progress;
- exercise of a right of the Owner (such as, for example, the exercise of the right of defense in court).
- subject to express and specific consent (articles 23 and 130 of the privacy code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following other purposes:
- sending of informative material (newsletters, brochures, cd-roms, answers to questions, promotional material in general and other technical documents). The use of such data will take place, in any case, for the sole purpose of performing the service or performance requested.
The processing of data provided by users is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the privacy code as well as art. 4, no. 2 GDPR, and therefore: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction. Personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
The Data Controller will process personal data with automated tools and exclusively for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes determined by the service rendered and for no more than 2 years from the collection of the data. for other purposes.
Specific security measures have been adopted to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use of the data as well as unauthorized access, in line with the provisions of Articles 32-34 of the privacy code and art. 32 GDPR.
Access to data
Users' personal data may be processed and therefore made accessible, for the sole purposes referred to in art. 3 of this information, also by the employees or collaborators of Space or of the companies of the group, in their capacity as persons in charge or internal managers of the processing, or again by the system administrators.
The aforementioned data may also be processed and therefore made accessible to third-party companies or other subjects - such as, by way of example and not limited to - professional firms, consultants, suppliers, hardware and software service technicians, credit institutions, shippers. o transport companies, which carry out outsourced activities on behalf of Space, in their capacity as external data processors.
In the absence of express consent, pursuant to art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR, Space will communicate user data to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities or other subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of the purposes better indicated in the previous art. 3, lett. a) of this information.
No data provided by users and deriving from the web service will be disseminated.
The personal data of users connected to the web services of this site take place at the headquarters of Space, as indicated above, and are handled exclusively by technical staff of the office in charge of processing the same data or by persons in charge of occasional and specific operations of maintenance.
Type of data processed
Navigation data: the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This is information that has not been collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could - through processing and association with data held by third parties - allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this possibility, the data on web contacts do not currently persist for more than seven days.
Data provided voluntarily by users: the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the e-mail addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the missive. For visitors to the site who wish to send their curriculum vitae in order to apply for the possible establishment of an employment relationship, they can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies: For more information, site users are invited to visit the cookie information page.
Nature of the provision
The provision of data for the purposes indicated in the previous art. 3 a) is mandatory; in their absence, it would not be possible for Space to guarantee the services indicated therein and requested by users.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 3 b) it is optional; Users can therefore decide not to provide any data or to deny, at a later time, the possibility of processing data already provided. In this case, users will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications or advertising materials relating to the services offered by the owner. In any case, once this choice has been made, users will be guaranteed the right to receive the services referred to in art. 3 a).
Rights of the interested party
- Users, in their capacity as interested parties, have the rights indicated in art. 7 privacy code and art. 15 GDPR, and more precisely they have the right to: obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning them, even if not yet registered, and of their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the person in charge designated pursuant to art. and, c. 2, privacy code and art. 3, c. 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which I report fulfillment yes proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protection of the right;
- object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data concerning them, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of data concerning them for the purpose of sending material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- Where applicable, users also have the rights referred to in Articles. 16-21 GDPR (right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of processing, right to data portability, right of opposition), to be understood as fully referred to and transcribed, as well as the right to report to the Guarantor Authority.
How to exercise the rights
Users can enter the rights indicated in the previous point at any time by sending:
a registered letter a.r. at the Space headquarters, via Torelli, 24 Prato (PO);
or a communication by certified e-mail to the address: email@example.com
Responsible for data protection
Avv. Lorenzo Tamos, Data Protection Officer (RPD) pursuant to Article 37
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this information
Since this information may be subject to changes, Space recommends that users check this information regularly and always refer to the most updated version.